Monday, December 10, 2012

Drawer Pull Wine Stopper

I am a wine cork collector.  Not for any kind of sentimental reason, I just think I may eventually find good use for them.  I have all sorts of plans in the works.  But today, I used just one.

I love drawer pulls.  I am always drawn to them at places like Anthropolgie and Hobby Lobby.  I found this particular one for less than $2 at Cost Plus World Market.

And combined with one of my many useless wine corks, I now have a lovely (and cheap) wine stopper.

I used a screw to pave the way.  I only screwed it in part way, just enough to guide the drawer pull.


Not too shabby, right?


So now I just need to figure out what to do with the rest of my corks.  Pinterest tells me I could make a wreath, a mat or an entire cork board.  I am thinking I could just make one hundred or so of these.


*Featured in:

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...